Quarterly/half year Q&A

OxManZomboid

Pretty simple concept, and you guys are by no means obligated to do something like this, but I feel like having some kind of Q&A on here would be pretty great every now and then.

even if it were every 6 months or something as not to waste your guys time in any way.

I think it would be nice to get some thoughts from devs on player questions/ feedback on stuff.

currently as a fan I feel like a lot of feedback is tossed in the bin (which is totally fine btw, it’s your game and your vision) but it would be cool to see what suggestions you guys like, which ones you think aren’t gonna happen, and which ones you’re thinking about.

this post isn’t to say you guys are completely silent on that front either, I have seen many illusions to player feedback in thursdoids ect over the past few years, but I do feel like it would be an interesting change of pace to see a more immediate and fluid answer to some questions.

one example of a question that may not be the best example would be hygiene and bathroom use.

your post is pretty darn clear it is a no, but people still ask from time to time about it. Now it may just be me, but I feel like having a more direct response that is more fleshed out would help with this. And I think having a more overall fleshing out of the games direction would also help this.

I think with the hygiene stuff people tend to ask for two reasons 1: they think it’s fun as a concept, and 2:they think the game itself needs more to do.

and that’s again where I think QA comes in. If you opened the door to more specific questions from a wider range of people (say in a live stream) then you could possibly assuage some of those questions in a finer detail.

even now I feel like everything is under wraps until we see it, and it feels like there is a ton of stuff hidden in the works. Are NPCs still being worked on at all? Is it still a goal to have them extremely fleshed out? Did that plan change completely due to tech?

it’s the kind of thing that getting community questions will help to illuminate to your fans.

you don’t hate your fans…. Do you??

(alright I thought that last question was absurd so I thought it would be funny to read)

anyway I wrote to much and maybe rambled a bit but the suggestion or

TLDR is quarterly to half year Q&A with your fans (possibly live streamed?)

thanx spiffo