Even faster shamblers?

Footmuffin

Would another speed setting between fast shamblers and sprinters be fun and worth the effort? I've been trying sprinters since the fast shamblers aren't as fast as I get spooped by, but then some of the sprinters are too fast and I get too spooped. 

I would like it and appreciate it, but I might be in the minority and not warrant this being added in the future while they have the time and resources and energy and tea.

Spoiler
Just to further clarify, I'm definitely not suggesting this be added in the near-near future.

[<3]<3[/<3] 

Would another speed setting between fast shamblers and sprinters be fun and worth the effort? I've been trying sprinters since the fast shamblers aren't as fast as I get spooped by, but then some of the sprinters are too fast and I get too spooped. 

I would like it and appreciate it, but I might be in the minority and not warrant this being added in the future while they have the time and resources and energy and tea.

Spoiler
Just to further clarify, I'm definitely not suggesting this be added in the near-near future.

[<3]<3[/<3] 

walkers, joggers, runners?

Zombie speed is just a number, right? Can't you just tone down the Sprinters to your satisfaction once you find the variable?

If not, might I suggest the Thriller?

michael-jackson-thriller-zombie.jpg

That seems like a perfect idea and I'll get right on that as soon as I learn how to do that sort of thing. Thank you!