[41.53] "Air Activity Detected" repeats on radio until 8am next day in this save game

neurodr0me

Survivor mode, Version 41.53

- Save file begins at 5:20AM on 7/16.

- Helicopter came yesterday, 7/15. I hid in the house all day and was not spotted.

- On 7/16, character woke just before 5AM. 5AM's Emergency broadcast ended with "Air Activity Detected".

- Knowing Helicopter can only happen once, that I have no mods, and am using an unmodified Survivor game mode, and having never seen the message repeat before, I did this backup save. My expectation is that the helicopter would not actually appear a second day, and that the message was erroneous, but I didn't want to risk dying to a bug so I made the backup save and waited through the day to see if helicopter would come or not.

- 6AM and 7AM emergency broadcasts end with "Air Activity Detected". This happened every time I reloaded the backup save (around 3-4 times).

- 8AM onward, the broadcast stops announcing "Air Activity Detected", and waiting until midnight never brings the helicopter.

So the message is erroneous, hopefully this save file helps you reproduce why it's repeating on the next day. I am pretty sure this doesn't happen normally as I check the radio religiously and am super paranoid about "Air Activity Detected", but I guess it's possible that I don't wake up or check the radio early enough the next day?

24-08-2021_12-16-29 (3).zip

Edited by neurodr0me

• neurodr0me changed the title to [41.53] "Air Activity Detected" repeats on radio until 8am next day in this save game