Errors when trying to create a stir-fry

Dr. Kamikaze

When trying to add ingredients into a stir-fry with a frying pan errors are created.

Situation with Mutton chops:

When creating a stir-fry with mutton chops the first time they are added successfully. The second time it is also successful. Third time, when the mutton chop is 2 units left, 2 errors are caused. Afterwards the mutton chop can create a stir-fry with a frying pan and can be cooked, but can never be eaten and the ingredient is never used up.

Identical errors also occur with other ingredients like cabbages and leeks.

Edited by Dr. Kamikaze

I have the same issues with salads; well, similar. Once a cabbage or whatever ingredient is added, once it works fine. After the second time it makes a "salad" that weighs 0,5 and not edible. It can be dumped on the ground and none of the ingredients were actually used up. Both fruit salad and regular salad are affected. It gives the little red error text at the bottom left when this happens.

I am on the experimental beta branch but this bug did not occur until a recent patch (not really sure when since I don't play every week). It is only a minor inconvenience so no worries. I love the game, keep up the good work :)

On 8/23/2021 at 1:36 PM, Pandorea said:

What version of the game you're playing? This should be fixed in the latest afaik.

Any mods?

I was playing with "iwillbackupmysave" beta version. Wasn't using any mods.

Edited by Dr. Kamikaze