Pausing: Can't right-click, can left-click

Coogaar

When I pause the game I can't right-click and get a menu, right click to grab things, etc.  I can however use left-click to swap what container I'm looting, click the "grab" or "grab one" buttons, and click-drag items from one container to another.  I find myself doing this a LOT to ninjaloot bodies and containers, at first when I was feeling unsafe and then all the time.

I'm assuming I know why I can't right-click: so you can't pause the game and do everything.  It makes it scarier when looting a house.  Since you can still left click the buttons and click-drag, though, it makes disabling right-click have no real effect, other than not letting you select from menus like "open curtain", "climb through window", or "build fence" while paused (although with a quick finger on the F2 button, you can fix that by opening the menu and pausing).

Unintentional bug, intentional feature, or just something you can't get around due to coding?

This is just a thing that's failed to be noticed by the devs so far or they know it and haven't had time to fix it. So basically yeah, it's a bug. You could report it in the bug reports section to be sure or ask if any of the mods could move this thread there. It shouldn't be working like that as it's a clear exploit.

Edit: and welcome to the forums! (clyde)

Archived