Shopping Carts?

Braaun

Hello everyone.
How should I transport the logs to the safehouse?
Are there any shopping cart?
The only way to get wood is by picking up at the company of McCoy or cut trees with an axe? (is there any more way? I can cuy just with an axe?)

I'll be grateful if remedy my doubts.

As far as getting wood goes, you can cut down trees with an axe, then saw the logs into boards, you can break down doors with any kind of metal weapon and they'll provide a couple of pieces of wood, or you can find areas like the logging company and pick up logs to saw to wood that way. As far as transporting goes, there are no shopping carts. There was a point in time where you could push the green garbage cans around, but I'm pretty sure that you can't in the most current builds, which means your only option is to carry them yourself. If you find yourself a decent bag, like a duffle or any of the hiking bags, you can fit up to two logs in them and carry up to 4 at a time. It's a slow process, but building requires patience.

It basically means that if you're going to building something that requires a large amount of wood, you have to figure out a source of wood that's relatively close to your build site. In other words if you're building a structure that's far away from the logging corp, it's not going to be very effective to make it your sole source of wood, because the transport of it is going to take forever. That's why choosing a safe house that's relatively close to trees, then finding an axe and a saw are generally important. It's also why finding axes is generally such a hot topic. Both axes and saws are fairly essential tools to long-term survival.

The best way I've found is to go chop down a load of trees, then return to your safehouse, strip naked and empty your inventory of everything- carry a bag in either hand and one on your back- return to the logs and stuff as many in as you can.

Obviously you need to make sure there are no zombies between you and the trees as you will be weaponless...

Archived