First Go At Last Stand

Sammy

Hey all, very new to the game, loving it so far. Thought I would record and post my first go at Last Stand, lets just say that the stand didn't last all that long :P

Would love to hear some tips and tricks. I will be posting more of me playing so hopefully you will see improvement :)

Cheers guys,

Sam

(Also, can someone please le me know how to embed the YouTube videos on this forum? Thanks :))

Nice try. I haven't played last stand much either but I'd propably start with the baseball bat and bash bash away. Maybe clear the first ones outside before they get in to the house. There's some barricading material outside to board up the windows. Maybe just start with the bat and start boarding the windows before the zombies start coming by the dozen. You can do some nice damage with the hammer too ;).

Just ideas... as I said I'll have to put some time on last stand myself before I can give some really helpful ideas :P.

This is how to embed your videos:

[video]your.youtube/url[/video]

Thank you Suomiboi, I will have a go with the baseball bat. I'm worried it might be a bit slow in taking them out though. And I have found the building materials outside, very handy! Pretty sweet how it's always the same house lol

I'm planning on doing a survival video next but i will do another Last Stand soon and post it up so hopefully we will see some improvement on this one haha

Archived