Game crashing on beta 41

Hudson1

Question

It's more then likely my specs but I figured I might as well give it a go on the off chance its not. My game crashes while loading up the world for the first time. However, if I manage to make it past the loading screen I can play for maybe 20 minutes or so before the game just exits. 

Here are the things I've tried: Verifying files, reinstalling, lowering ALL settings including resolution and such, changing power settings for max performance, running the game in admin mode, running the game throught the 32 bit .bat file and the 64 bit .bat file.

Here are my specs: 

Processor: Intel Core i7-4500U CPU @ 1.80GHz 2.40 GHZ

RAM: 8.00 GB (7.66 GB usable)

System type: 64bit Operating System, x64-based processor

GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4400

console.txt 10-10-20_15-57-09_DebugLog.txt

2 answers to this question

Unfortunately it does seem to be the specs, specifically the "Intel HD Graphics 4400"
Integrated graphics cards cannot handle the latest build improvements properly and seem to struggle keeping the game up for extended periods.
You have tried most of the things that I would suggest, lowering game settings (make sure texture compression is turned ON) and running in 32 bit mode helps most people.

I can also recommend making sure you update your drivers to the latest version from the Intel website, that can help a lot of the drivers were outdated:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/81497/Intel-HD-Graphics-4400

Ah that's unfortunate. I'm planning on getting a new PC here shortly so I suppose I'll just have to wait until then. I actually did update my driver's as well, it helped get me past the loading screen but it would shut down shortly afterwards. Thanks anyways

Archived