batman3313

the game closes after a few minutes (built 41.34)

Question

this happens to me in the built 41.34 having mods or not, starting a new game or not, I already uninstalled and installed it but it remains the same. I have windows 10 and I meet the minimum requirements. excuse the english I am using the google translator: v 

5 answers to this question

Can you make sure to download the latest drivers for your graphics card? It is usually the cause of crashes in the latest beta build with Intel cards. I can also recommend lowering some of the settings in the options, though updating should be good enough in your case.

Link to your driver:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/88355/Intel-HD-Graphics-520

I already have all the controls updated but the problem is still there. On the other hand, when running the 32-bit version, the game worked without any error, but I have to do it from the root folder instead of steam, although it doesn't bother me.

9 hours ago, batman3313 said:

I already have all the controls updated but the problem is still there. On the other hand, when running the 32-bit version, the game worked without any error, but I have to do it from the root folder instead of steam, although it doesn't bother me.

Yeah it should be fine if it works in the 32 bit version, since that version is a bit less demanding on RAM and the graphics.