makute

Can't wash bandages from faucet in 41.22

Hello everyone,

I just noticed that can't wash bandages (ripped clothes or otherwhise) directly from faucets anymore (the option isn't available). I need to carry the water around in a container in order to do so.

Edit: Towels doesn't seems to work neither.

Edited by makute

2 hours ago, makute said:

Hello everyone,

I just noticed that can't wash bandages (ripped clothes or otherwhise) directly from faucets anymore (the option isn't available). I need to carry the water around in a container in order to do so.

Edit: Towels doesn't seems to work neither.

Afaik, it was never an option to clean dirty rags/bandages in a sink (unless it bacame true while I was on holiday :D ) 

..And what do you mean by "towels don't work"? Thay don't dry or what?

I certainly have cleaned dirty bandages directly from faucets and sinks in 41.21, but can't do it in 41.22.

About the towels, even with the "Wet" moodlet active, sometimes I can use them, sometimes not. I can't reproduce the issue, so maybe I'm wrong. Further research is needed.

Further research has been done, and I came to the conclusion that in my current run water was cut  on day one, that's why I couldn't wash bandages on faucets or sinks. So, I've been drinking the water left without knowing. Maybe a notification that the water stopped running is in order?

Also, if bandages can be washed from a container, why not from the sink? Can this be count as a bug, or is it a feature?

12 hours ago, makute said:

Further research has been done, and I came to the conclusion that in my current run water was cut  on day one, that's why I couldn't wash bandages on faucets or sinks. So, I've been drinking the water left without knowing. Maybe a notification that the water stopped running is in order?

Also, if bandages can be washed from a container, why not from the sink? Can this be count as a bug, or is it a feature?

Ha ha :) it is always small details with PZ. Regarding notifications...irl you wouldn't get one; instead, you'd keep it in the back of your mind that the water and electricity will shut off eventually. Best to remember that one while playing ;)

The bandages washing in a sink is a known issue however it is rather minor atm. We'll get to it sooner or later!

6 hours ago, Pandorea said:

Regarding notifications...irl you wouldn't get one

IRL, I certainly would when my water supply is cut, just need to open the tap...