Right Clicking on Mac Book Pro???

StonedApe182

Question

Hi, so I’ve been trying to show my girlfriend this game which is quite a hobby of mine. Since we just moved out together I don’t have my desktop at our place yet to play it on so we’ve installed it on her MacBook. However, when you play it’s seems you can’t right click on anything due to the touchpad. Does anyone know a solution/key binding for this? I don’t wanna buy a mouse that she’ll only use for a singular game.

3 answers to this question

On 12/1/2019 at 5:44 AM, nasKo said:

If I remember correctly, there is a Mac OS setting that enables a two-finger tap on the trackpad to be recognized as a right click.

The two-finger thing works for bringing up menus but it doesn't work for combat because you need to be able to press both mouse buttons at the same time.

OP, here's how you do it:

You can re-map the "aim button" function of RMB to a keyboard key, but for some odd reason it can't be just any key. My memory is foggy but I think you can make it control, option, or command but not any generic letter key. Play around with it; if it doesn't work try mapping it to a different key.

Oh btw have you looked up how much mice cost these days? I wanted to Treat Myself to a good mouse and literally couldn't find anything over $15 USD that didn't also look like voltron's codpiece.

She won't use it only for one game, there will almost certainly come a time when it will be nice to have a mouse.

Archived