Disappearing cars - no crash - IWBUMS 41.20

Eggon

9 of my cars disappeared (in 2 tranches). I experienced no crash, everything happened during a continuous gameplay. After I quit the game (to main menu) and resumed with "Continue" the cars reappeared. In the meantime I built a fence apparently where one of them was parked, which resulted in the car hanging down from the fence (screen attached).

More details on how it happened:

I launched PZ today, an update got loaded. I started playing and noticed that 3 cars in my neighbourhood that I noticed disappear some time ago (prior to the update) reappeared.  I was preparing a stock of cars for base barricade, so I started hauling cars to my base. Then I noticed one of my cars gone. Then, some time later, several more cars vanished when I was not looking at them, all parked near my base.

In case it matters: I have modified some vehicles related txt files in the Media/Scripts/Vehicles folder (played with trunks sizes and loudness etc.), but it has been working fine until now (played ca 24 in-game days since start). Also after the update remaining vehicles behave normally.

PZ 2019-11-18 23_38_14.jpg

I have also had a disappearing car today, and mine also reappeared after I quit and relaunched. 

By funny co-incidence my disappearing car happened in the exact same location as the screenshot above! I doubt this has anything to do with the bug, it's just a coincidence :) 

20191119133552_1.jpg