Jump to content
The Indie Stone Forums

What are layers in BuildingED?

Recommended Posts

I found out that something called "layers" exist in BuildingED, so what are "walls", "roofcap", "walloverlay", "wallfurniture", "furniture", "frames", "doors" and "roofs"? Is furniture not solid, but wallfurniture solid?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

They are just the different layers that different tiles sit on so they draw over/under other tiles correctly, You only need to use these when in Tile mode, Iso mode automatically places items on the relevant layer. You just simply choose a relevant layer to add your item to (eg a door on the doors layer, a poster on wall furniture etc) when using tile mode.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...