Random Loot Respawn

thejoker954

Currently we have options from no loot respawn to every two months.  I was thinking it would be nice if we could have a more random timer like with the water and power outage options where it could happen (or not) in a given time frame. 

Combined (or replaced by, as it could be a bit redundant) with some sort of dice roll system that determines whether a particular container (or group of containers) will actually respawn anything, with perhaps another dice roll system that determines the loot rarity for that respawn time  - I think could add some "life" to the world.   

The way I'm imagining it, your character completely loots a house.  They come back after a while and maybe find some things they "missed" on their previous run, or maybe come across some other survivor's supply stash. Of course they could also find nothing at all.

1 hour ago, thejoker954 said:

Currently we have options from no loot respawn to every two months.  I was thinking it would be nice if we could have a more random timer like with the water and power outage options where it could happen (or not) in a given time frame. 

Combined (or replaced by, as it could be a bit redundant) with some sort of dice roll system that determines whether a particular container (or group of containers) will actually respawn anything, with perhaps another dice roll system that determines the loot rarity for that respawn time  - I think could add some "life" to the world.   

The way I'm imagining it, your character completely loots a house.  They come back after a while and maybe find some things they "missed" on their previous run, or maybe come across some other survivor's supply stash. Of course they could also find nothing at all.

Uh no. Please. We already have stashes.