Lag with many zombies arround

Elorh

Question

Hello!
I'm currently playing Vehicle test 39.

• I've discovered that when I am at the shopping centre I have several lag issues. It's unplayable because when I try to kill one zed, some times the game freezes during a second and when I recover the game they're biting me so hard.

• Other problem I want to report is about the loot. I'm playing with the loot options to maximum, but when I go to look for resources, fridges are always almost empty (2 items maybe), and when I went to the shopping centre I was very VERY dissapointed. Almost every shop was empty. Shelves totally empty or with an item each.  I'm sure that's not ok.
    Later I try to play with a mod, playing in "Bedford falls" with the same configuration. Surprise! All the fridges and shelves were completely full!
    What is happening with the fridges and other shop containers in original maps? Is it normal?
    --> SOLVED, it was my fault.

PC:

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700 CPU 4.20 Ghz
RAM: 16 GB
GeForce GTX 1070

2 answers to this question

11 hours ago, Elorh said:

Hello!
I'm currently playing Vehicle test 39.

• I've discovered that when I am at the shopping centre I have several lag issues. It's unplayable because when I try to kill one zed, some times the game freezes during a second and when I recover the game they're biting me so hard.

• Other problem I want to report is about the loot. I'm playing with the loot options to maximum, but when I go to look for resources, fridges are always almost empty (2 items maybe), and when I went to the shopping centre I was very VERY dissapointed. Almost every shop was empty. Shelves totally empty or with an item each.  I'm sure that's not ok.
    Later I try to play with a mod, playing in "Bedford falls" with the same configuration. Surprise! All the fridges and shelves were completely full!
    What is happening with the fridges and other shop containers in original maps? Is it normal?

PC:

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700 CPU 4.20 Ghz
RAM: 16 GB
GeForce GTX 1070

Hi! Which Scenario preset / difficulty level you've got in your game?

7 hours ago, Pandorea said:

Hi! Which Scenario preset / difficulty level you've got in your game?

Hello!
I'm playing in my own custom preset, but it is based on the "survivalist" one.
I adjusted the loot (food, weapons and other) to maximun (abundant I think, i'm not sure about the english word, I'm playing in spanish).

EDIT: Oh ... forgive me, I've just realised what was my problem about the loot. I turned off all my mods for the testing but I forgot "Coxis loot", that modifies the loot, obviosly. Sorry, it was completely my fault. But I had this other problem abouy lag when there are several zombies in the screen or in the surroundings.

I've read that other people has reported that the game is stuttering every few seconds. I think is my problem too.
https://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php?/topic/23074-released-vehicle-test-41/&page=61

Archived