A request for an update

You can't just take someone elses work and simply update it in my opinion. It's a big no no for modders to do that, as long as you don't have the permission from the original author.

But because I'm a nice person here is a small script that will spawn whatever you put into it when you start the game.

function items()    local player = getSpecificPlayer(0);        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Nails");        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Nails");        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Nails");        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Nails");        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Nails");        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Plank");        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Plank");        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Plank");        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Plank");        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Plank");        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Plank");        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Plank");        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Plank");        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Plank");        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Plank");        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Plank");        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Plank");        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Plank");        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Plank");        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Plank");        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Plank");        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Hammer");       endendEvents.OnGameStart.Add(items);

In case you haven't figured it out you simply have to open the items.txt in the zomboid source folder and look for the names of the items you want to add.

I don't know shit about that,

THAT'S EVEN WORSE!

It has less!

Dude, are you blind? Go and learn how to read because zSpawn has almost every item in the game. And don't react like a jerk to people who are just trying to help.