Broken Doors (possible sync issue?)

MJL

Question

I have browsed the forums and do not see this being addressed yet so sorry if there is a post for this elsewhere. 

I have encountered a glitch. I love this version of the build and it got me playing again.  Having said that there was a bug. With no mods I hosted a server with my friend on this build and we ran into a game breaking problem. The doors are broke. For some reason when a door on my screen is closed on his screen it will be open or vise versa.  We could see each other open doors but when closing it they would be unsynced and zombies or players could walk right through seemingly closed doors. I wish to fix this because I want to play and am really excited for these vehicles which look amazing.  

I am in no way shape or form informed about game developing or the related fields but can this be a sync problem? Or just a bug in coding? Does anyone else have this problem and if so do you know a fix? Thank you!

2 answers to this question

7 hours ago, Svarog said:

I'd just like to add that Zombies tend to Phase through closed doors in MP Vehicle Test Build and it might be related.

this is my exact problem forgot to mention it is vehicle build :c

Archived