About the walls

jamesorbe0

I have a few suggestions about the walls heres the following

1. log walls should be indestructable because its a log wall and you cant destroy it with headbangs even if you have a lot of friends doing it. 

instead the log walls should fall if theres enough zombies that head banging that wall. Its like they're pushing the log wall until it fall to         the ground

2. Metal fences and gates should be indestructable too but if theres a huge amount of zombies they can headbang it and fall as well

3. metal walls should have more hp than they currently have on pz. 

4. i saw a different door in prison that does have a keypad. I watch a guy on youtube smash that door with a golf club and it is easily broken      and drop a plank instead of metal as well as the metal bar doors in prison. they should have been toughter or and can only be destroyed by    specific weapon or item.

5. there should be a repair option for doors that doesnt destroy yet but you need items to fix it.

6. reinforce should be implemented as well in pz cause it makes the wall or doors to have more hp like if uou have a wooden wall and you        want to reinforce it you need metal or wood to make it stronger.