Hey I've been gone for awhile: Is there any updates/news about 'Creative' that have come up?

Jericoshost

No news. Animations took priority over them and we couldn't work on both at the same time.
The initial tests of creative mode showed that it had to be more user friendly and intuitive, requiring more work. Part of that could be seen back when Sir Twiggy streamed the first few iterations of it.
We'll still see it put in the game at some point, as we feel it'll do great for custom map variety.

14 hours ago, nasKo said:

No news. Animations took priority over them and we couldn't work on both at the same time.
The initial tests of creative mode showed that it had to be more user friendly and intuitive, requiring more work. Part of that could be seen back when Sir Twiggy streamed the first few iterations of it.
We'll still see it put in the game at some point, as we feel it'll do great for custom map variety.

Thanks, I'll stay glued to the Mondoids

Appreciate the update on this. My map project is on hold until this comes up. Creative mode will make mapping so much more intuitive. Looking forward to it, but whenever. I fully appreciate you guys are working on a lot of different things and priorities require focus.

Archived