Official KSP Modded Let's Play Serie 2016-17

Hello fellow Zoumboidz :),

I am KorruptkSwades and I own a very amateur channel on youtube. After a long break I am motivated for a fresh new modded let's play serie on the latest IWBUMS B35 ! I will try my best to stick around the new areas such as Rosewood and March Ridge.

new_official_series_thumbnail.jpg

The entire serie will be played featuring multiple cool mods that compliment each other rather well ! Here is an image of the list of mods that i am currently using and will continue using and i will not add any more mods. If I remove a mod it will be only if the mod goes haywire wacko on me. 

Mods_used_image.jpg

Profession - Lumberjack = Axeman. Positive Traits - Dextrous (-2), Inconspicuous (-4), Fit (-6) and Thick Skinned (-6). Negative Traits - High Thirst (+6), Hemophobic (+3), Weak Stomach (+3), Hard of Hearing (+2), Short Sighted (+2) and Slow Reader (+2) (I am using the Faster Reading mod though).

Why these traits ? -> So this creates a fine strong and fit character who can somewhat fight off against the average crowd of 5 to 10 zombies via melee with a bit less trouble. He is afraid of first aid but that doesn't last long enough to actually be a burden. As long as he does not eat any raw meat or unknown wild berries he will not have any food illness. The short sighted is a true burden though so you have to do a few 360 degrees turns every few minutes. hard of hearing might be a smaller burden, Ive never really had any problems with that.

Schedule

1 video each - Thursday & Saturday early PM !

(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Apart from the first episode, which is about 39 minutes, most episodes should be under 25 minutes each for your convenience. The ultimate goal is to survive 365 ingame days.... Let's see if I can survive this urban hell !

(I may add more videos during weekdays - but those ones are not guaranteed upload dates since i have to work, feed the cats, play with the cats, feed more me cats and play some more with the cats, and oh yea work and sleep and edit and stuff like that :p)

more to come :)

PS: The following content contains a variety of vulgar language. You've been warned :P
- archived threads - old pc videos -

| Bedford Falls | The DUMMY Series THREAD !

- archived threads - old craptop videos -

Challenging Project | Zomboidz Challengez ! :D | Multi-Videoz

DOWNTOWN w/i/p mapmod Review Playthrough

PZ- First Bite Mode /w Hydro - Part One

ps: This is the title post, I will add each episode in its own reply to this thread. Thanks 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there fellow Zoumboidz ! :P In this video I wake up in Rosewood KY with nothing but a few spoons, forks and butter knives. Will I survive through this urban hell ?
Welcome to my motivational return, *cough* , on Project Zomboid ! This is the very first episode for my cutrrent B35 IWBUMS playtrough. 

ENJOY !

PS: The following content contains a variety of vulgar language. You've been warned :P

Hello there fellow Zoumboidz ! :P In this video I continue my search for a potential safehouse whilst looting and scouting certain buildings like the courthouse and the police/fire department. Will I survive through this urban hell ? Welcome to my motivational return ! This is the second episode for my current B35 IWBUMS playthrough.

ENJOY !

PS: The following content contains a variety of vulgar language. You've been warned :P

(this was the op of this thread, but i need the first post because i will be using it as my title post. this was posted back on the 13th of november 2016)

Hi there ! I am back into Project Zomboid after hearing about the new areas that was added.  Since there is, or just hard to find, no maps for the new areas i tried out some exploring in god/ghost mode to get a glimpse of the areas.. after 5 hours of exploring in ghost mode (which is super fast) I have over 30 gigabytes of footage. I will go through it and share with you all  some of the most interesting stuff, well imho. 

March Ridges' VERY dangerous buildings in iwbums !

Length is; 9mins 20secs.

Hey there ! :D In this video I have extracted footage of what I think is the MOST dangerous buildings in March Ridge in the recent IWBUMS 35 ! Simple, straight to the point video without any voice over. I hope this helps y'all out in knowing you will need a good deal of ammunition when entering Rosewood the first time. Most buildings are filled with zedz ! ENJOY !

Hello there fellow Zoumboidz ! :P 

In this video my character wakes up anxious in a world with the dead. Later on we head on out to raid the gigamart but stop by the school first in hopes of finding some baseball bats. Will I survive through this urban hell ?

ENJOY !

In this video I want to build a huge wall to seperate my safehouse and the undead from each other. Let's go cut some trees down !... oh wait !?! is that a helicopter?..... 

ENJOY !

"Will I survive through this urban hell ?"

In this video I get proactive ! I have a few big objectives to complete so let's dive right in and go fill up that fridge with freshies for tonight ! :)

ENJOY !

"Will I survive through this urban hell ?"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived