PZ | Bedford Falls | The DUMMY Series THREAD !

HEY ZOUMBOIDZ & PLAYERZ !!!  :D

Korruptk_Swades_Playin.png

Here you will find all the episodes

starting from ep 08, for ep 01 to 07 refer to here http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/16200-challenging-project-zomboidz-challengez-d-multi-videoz/

of the PZ | BEDFORD FALLS DUMMY SERIES ! These videos are action-packed with gore, crazy near-death experiences and epic dummyness !!  :) This is not suited for children :P

What Is Korruptk Swades Playin'? (quick 60secs self-explanatory video)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCyOL3OU8cTn9ry2iOqO8Yw/about

Project Zomboid | Bedford Falls | Dumproofed Wilderness | 08

Hey players & Zoumboidz ! :D In this video my friend and I lay down some fortifications and head out North West of our Forest Safehouse. This weekend there will be more great misadventures as we journey through Bedford Falls !

Hey we are using the Hydrocraft Mod bby Hydromancerx, Trait Reactivator Mod by Svarog & the Let Me Speak Mod by Ethanwpd !! Please check out their AMAZINGLY INSANELY EPIC MODS ! Here on this forum or in the Spiffo Workshop on Steam !

As always ENJOY ! =D

PZ | BF | Dumproofed Wilderness | 08

PZ | BF | THE DUMMY SERIES ALL EPISODES RIGHT HERE ! |

This is now my OFFICIAL SOLE Project Zomboid YouTube Videos THREAD 

Come back often for great ways to destroy, survive and die in

Untitled_1.png

ENJOY !  :D

; My YouTube Channel ;

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCyOL3OU8cTn9ry2iOqO8Yw/featured

Project Zomboid | Bedford Falls | Trapped With Dumzoidz | 09 

Hey Zoumboidz ! :D In this episode we continue our route through the dangers of the ruthless undead in the city of Bedford Falls. Get ready

for this week is gonna' be one hell of a blast in Bedford Falls as my friend and I get pinned down away from the home-base!

As always; ENJOY ! =)

photo.jpg

WARNING : this series is unscripted, improvised, on-the-go, lets have the most fun possible, enjoying ourselfs through fun, frustrations and dum moves. it is not a official let\s play, rp'ish, typical series. we could almost describe this series as being played as if it where an arcade game... "almost"

Project Zomboid | Bedford Falls | Trapped With Dumzoidz | 09

PZ | BF | THE DUMMY SERIES ALL EPISODES RIGHT HERE ! |

Project Zomboid | Bedford Falls | Last Stand ?... |10

Hey  Zomboidz ! :D

It has been quite a journey these past episodes. We've slaughtered thousands of the undead.

Lost many brave men and women to the epidemic. We've done our best to survive in the land of the dead.

Although, today, may it be our last stand as we are trapped within the Bedford Falls Fire Depth. ?

Watch us fight; for perhaps; the last time...

ENJOY ! :)
photo.jpg

Project Zomboid | Bedford Falls | Last Stand ?... |10

Project Zomboid | Bedford Falls | Co-Op DUMMY Series

Archived