Can't administrate a server! Please Help!

justcrow

I actually checked the above explaination which is "How to adminstrate a server".  I set the password before making a server and with the server I have played PZ well thanks to your help.

While playing PZ, admin commands(like /banuser [username], /removeblood) don't work as admin. It always says "unknown command". which makes me crazy. Can you help me solve this problem?

Please!

40 minutes ago, EUDOXIO said:

Are you login with the admin? (it shows admin in red), if yes, type /help and check the list of commands that you can use.

oh you mean clicking ProjectZomboid64.exe not StartServer64.bat? I can't understand "admin in red" sorry!

You can use admin commands two ways, by login in game with the admin character, once you are in the game it shows "admin" in red next to your name (usually the name is also admin), so to log in with this char you put in your user name "admin" and the same password you write the first time you run the server and it asked you. Once in game you can use the commands in the chat window by using / + command. So it will be /banuser username

The other way to use them is in the server console (the window that looks like MSDOS) with StartServer64, in there you dont need to use the / before the commands, so in here it is: banuser username

42 minutes ago, EUDOXIO said:

You can use admin commands two ways, by login in game with the admin character, once you are in the game it shows "admin" in red next to your name (usually the name is also admin), so to log in with this char you put in your user name "admin" and the same password you write the first time you run the server and it asked you. Once in game you can use the commands in the chat window by using / + command. So it will be /banuser username

The other way to use them is in the server console (the window that looks like MSDOS) with StartServer64, in there you dont need to use the / before the commands, so in here it is: banuser username

Thank you so much, my friend :)