Bedford Falls No Zombies or Loot

SqrlSniper

Hello,

I've been working to set up my own server. It has been quite the struggle given how everything is not very clear on the start to finish process of setting up a good server with mods. 

I've got the server working with Hydrocraft and TommyGuns, or whatever, and I want to add a custom map; Bedford Falls.

I've got the map into the mod so that you can spawn there but there are absolutely no zombies or loot spawning. Zero. Zip. None... And I'm not exaggerating this, either. There isn't a soul in sight, and not a ounce of loot. It looks like the Zombie Apocalypse already happened...

Does anyone know why this is? Or how to fix this?

Does it matter that I have spawnpoints for West Point, Muldraugh, and Bedford Falls? I've edited the server ini to say Bedford Falls, KY as the map and put the map files intop the media/maps/ folder of the server... I've tried adding and removing the server from the mods= section of the server ini. I've tried deleting the server and remaking it from new with that map set up to be the map.

Do I need to move all the extra files from Muldraugh, KY to Bedford Falls, KY folder, then remove those two from the maps and spawn locations?

This is the last thing that I can't figure out for setting up a server, and I can't find anything on this anywhere...

All these things need to be set in your server's INI file (servertest.ini by default):

This is for the Steam-enabled server using the Workshop.

This is the Workshop ID for the Bedford Falls map mod.  Any clients joining your server will also be forced to download this Workshop item:

WorkshopItems=522891356

Tell the server (and clients) you want to use the Bedford Falls map mod:

Mods=BedfordFalls

Tell the server you want the map to be the Bedford Falls map (without this, the server uses the Muldraugh + West Point map):

Map=BedfordFalls

Everything should just work now, although you might see this exception (which doesn't seem to hurt things):

45, 33java.io.EOFException	at zombie.iso.IsoLot.readInt(IsoLot.java:66)	at zombie.iso.IsoMetaGrid.Create(IsoMetaGrid.java:945)	at zombie.iso.IsoWorld.init(IsoWorld.java:1256)	at zombie.network.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:447)

Optionally, if you want to allow your players to spawn in Bedford Falls, add this line to servertest_spawnregions.lua:

{ name = "Bedford Falls, KY", file = "media/maps/BedfordFalls/spawnpoints.lua" },

All these things need to be set in your server's INI file (servertest.ini by default):

This is for the Steam-enabled server using the Workshop.

This is the Workshop ID for the Bedford Falls map mod.  Any clients joining your server will also be forced to download this Workshop item:

WorkshopItems=522891356

Tell the server (and clients) you want to use the Bedford Falls map mod:

Mods=BedfordFalls

Tell the server you want the map to be the Bedford Falls map (without this, the server uses the Muldraugh + West Point map):

Map=BedfordFalls

Everything should just work now, although you might see this exception (which doesn't seem to hurt things):

45, 33java.io.EOFException	at zombie.iso.IsoLot.readInt(IsoLot.java:66)	at zombie.iso.IsoMetaGrid.Create(IsoMetaGrid.java:945)	at zombie.iso.IsoWorld.init(IsoWorld.java:1256)	at zombie.network.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:447)

Optionally, if you want to allow your players to spawn in Bedford Falls, add this line to servertest_spawnregions.lua:

{ name = "Bedford Falls, KY", file = "media/maps/BedfordFalls/spawnpoints.lua" },

Seems Bedford Falls has been added to KY, Muldraugh?