how do i edit server settings

Dctchdt

i recently got project z and have manage to make server with hamachi with im happy with but i want to change the name of the files and wont let me and the setting i make from the (PZServerSettings) doesn't seem to work i do look up helps but im dyslexic and get confused could someone help me 

• 2 weeks later...

Ok! So the PZServerSettings will create a new serverttest_SandboxVars.lua file that you will have to save it into your Server file.

The Server files should under the following path C:\Users\#yourusername#\Zomboid\Server\

Have a backup of do Zomboid folders. It's very often that any minor change will crash the server and everyone will be unable to connect with errors like "unmatching files".

I was able to make the Mod works good in Multiplayer but I was unable to make the Map works.

It's very sad to make any changes to try to implement new things and have a lot of errors and can't do rollbacks. So you will have to deleted the Zomboid folder and start from scratch again.

Also there's no clear information or procedure of how to do things so most of it you will have to learn by yourself.