Questions About Seasons, as well as a few other things I'm not too sure about

Okamikurainya

Hi there all! I'm new to the Project Zomboid mapmaking scene and I've been messing around with small projects for a bit to get the hang of things (May or may not upload my remake of Pokemon's Kanto :P)

But recently I've started on my main project of taking the area I live in and making it into a map. The area in question is Pretoria, South Africa, starting with the Arcadia suburb. Now, South Africa is quite a different kettle of fish when compared to the North American maps and I've started compiling my own tileset for the endevour with savanna floor tiles and new trees.

1) Is it possible to reverse the seasons for the southern hemisphere without having to re-reverse them when you want to play on one of the other maps?

2) I'm making Jacaranda trees, sort of like a cherry blossom but with beautiful purple flowers. During spring they leave a carpet of fallen purple flowers. Is it possible to have it that during spring these petals start to accumulate around the trees and start to vanish come fall?

3)Disabling snow? This is AFRICA! (kicks a zombie into a death pit)

4)Pretoria is a city, so far the buildings around my suburb are at most 8 stories. I read somewhere that eight stories is the maximum height for buildings but I see that I can make buildings in the editor as high as I want... Is this something that was fixed or is it still a problem?

5)Is it possible to make objects hurt the player AND zombies? Pretoria is a city of walled houses lined with barbed wire and sharp pallisades, homes are designed specifically to keep people out (one of the reasons I think it would be interesting during a zombie apocalypse, not to mention the single suburb's population of 23,404 in an area only around 3km2).

6)Last question, just a general bit of advice for adding new trees and have them actually be... Trees. I'm working things out but it would be a nice bit to speed me along. ^_^