Can't connect to own server - Already connected?

Submatronic

I'm having a lot of trouble making my own server and getting it to work. I previously made a server and it worked fine, but i'm getting an error now. Yesterday I set up a server using hamachi, and it worked fine, but my fiancé his hamachi wasn't working and we had to restart. Then I got an error message in project zomboid when I tried to join again saying user already connected. I tried changing my username, but it doesn't work. I'm on a different IP adress now, getting the same message. I opened the Project zomboid ports, and followed every youtube video and reddit post I found, still says it. Is there any way to fix this? I tried reinstalling Project Zomboid, doesn't work. Could it be my IP is somehow still connected to Project Zomboid, and it remembered my server? I can't get back on to it however since I deleted it from my list. I really want to play on my own server with my fiance, please help :c !

Edit - I also changed the launch options of Project zomboid to -nosteam, and changed it back, it still doesn't work. The PZ server startup says 0, which means its succesful.

If you need any other info please tell me, i will provide. :)