How to Make it so that a Custom Map Will Load?

The13thRonin

I custom made a small 1x1 urban map and I want it to load by itself (not part of the default map), much like Phoenix does.

I have followed a tutorial guide and I have generated:

0_0.lotheader

world_0_0.lotpack

and created a: map.info file.

These three files are into users/mods/Fairfall/media/maps/Fairfall

I see it when I open up a new game but if I select it and make a character it fails with an unspecified error. This is the console:

I think I have to create a spawnpoints file and an objects file but I do not know how to do this, help please?

Textures and Sprites Loaded.ERROR: "media/maps/Fairfall/spawnpoints.lua" doesn't exist, spawn points may be brokenERROR: no spawn region was chosen, don't know where to spawn the playertiledef: loading media/tiledefinitions.tilestiledef: loading media/newtiledefinitions.tilestiledef: loading media/tiledefinitions_erosion.tilescan't find map objects file: media/maps/Fairfall/objects.luaMAX #ZONES is 0java.lang.RuntimeException: can't create player at x,y,z=11702,6896,0 because the square is null	at zombie.iso.IsoWorld.init(IsoWorld.java:1474)	at zombie.gameStates.GameLoadingState$1.runInner(GameLoadingState.java:242)	at zombie.gameStates.GameLoadingState$1.run(GameLoadingState.java:217)	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:724)[ZNetJNI] ZNetFriends::OnPersonaStateChange