Load multiple Mods on a Linux Server

hoodie

Hey guys,

I am desperate to find out how to load more than just e.g. Hydrocraft on my linux server...  Mods=Hydrocraft;Littering 1.9;More Zombie Loot does nothing but loading Hydrocraft. Tried changing the names in each mod.info file so they wouldn't contain whitespaces but Mods=Hydrocraft;Littering;MoreZombieLoot isn't working either though everything is in it's place.

Help? :)

Thanks

Look in each mod's mod.info file for the id= line.  That's what you put next to Mods=.  Don't use the folder name.

It's what I did :) However, in the meantime I found out that Littering is actually working, exactly as described above, so the whitespaces are no big deal and the separation with ; is also right. More Zombie Loot, however, isn't working and the author said this:

Svarog:

You need to use id=whatever from mod.info file not the mod name. But if I remember correctly, the recent update changed it so that you use steam server you need to use workshop steam numbers. For this mod it would be Mods=498342776 you can find the SteamModID in the URL of it's webpage like for this modhttp://steamcommunit...s/?id=498342776
And when I said id=whatever, use only whatever without id=. Idk there was a post on the official Indie Stone forums about what server hosts need to do I suggest you go there and dig for it, it should be in Updates section, check the latest version posts.

Unfortunately I don't feel like messing with this in random files, as I got the two mods (hydrocraft and Littering) to finally work on my server. But I guess the whole workshop stuff is about to change and be finalized soon anyway. At least this is what I understand from the devblog.

Thanks a lot, mate :)