Server won't allow us to claim safehouse despite making value TRUE

chrismindless

Real simple question and problem:  Depite setting server in the INI file to allow players to claim the safehouse ... once loaded every other setting works.  The only thing we can't do is claim a safehouse!  Ridiculous!  I tried Nitrado, Citadel, and Multiplay.  None of these will allow the safehouse option.   I have guessed that's because Multiplay runs a 31 version so it cant.

Is it that Citadel doesnt run a 32 version build as well?  Thank you!

Real simple question and problem:  Depite setting server in the INI file to allow players to claim the safehouse ... once loaded every other setting works.  The only thing we can't do is claim a safehouse!  Ridiculous!  I tried Nitrado, Citadel, and Multiplay.  None of these will allow the safehouse option.   I have guessed that's because Multiplay runs a 31 version so it cant.

Are you trying to claim a house that was generated by the world or a house that you built in the middle of the woods?

Are you trying to claim a house that was generated by the world or a house that you built in the middle of the woods?

Thank you for your reply!

A house that was generated by the world.  Regardless of the size of the house or building, the option isn't there with the right click.  I will stand near the house, by the door, inside.   No option presents itself.

UPDATE:  I thought I solved it, but I didn't.  I was able to claim a safehouse under the Citadel Server ... but both player and admin can claim despite having the player option set to TRUE and the admin option set to FALSE.  What I did was I deleted the Multiplayer folder entirely.  Then I logged into the game as ADMIN and used teh command "/reloadoptions" ... then I could claim safehouses.  I logged in as a player and was able to claim safehouses. 

This is confusing to me to say the least.  Oh, and when breaking a window, the option to clear away the glass isn't there for player or admin.  Geesh!  You can't win I guess.  So I reset everything again and this time the admin can claim the safehouse with the option set to FALSE, but no player can claim a safehouse not matter how the options are set.  Any ideas?

Oh, I am not running the latest Beta.  Still running 32.16

• 2 weeks later...