EUDOXIO

Death & Decay - DARK TIMES - "Season 4 - 14-03-17" [Public-RP][ENG-ESP][PVP][24/7][Mods][Maps]

But just cant wait to play

Finallly roleplay server.... now i can exchange all my ammo to one can of beans.

Oh and where should i apawn muldraugh or west point (my english level: over 9000)

Its really up to you!

---------------------

I think you should spawn in MuldRaugh, Now if you die don't be like "Well that was fun, Next server" Make it a goal! If you survive a day next time try to survive for 2 days, Etc. Make a base, Survive off the land.

Most people get on the server for about 45 minutes and die,They give up and move on but miss so much.

hi there Surf, and welcome :).

Yeah im planning to do some events (like server events, timed events, live events...) once the server has a little stablished community playing on, and when real life let me do it. Also im planning to add more quests and have some personalized things at the server (check Cortman's Medical entrance *wink*)

And also i have an empty island map planned from like a year ago, that i want to fill with buildings (once the creative mode arrives) with the people on the server, and when its ready premiere it at the server, so if you like all that, stay tuned, play around and be safe of the "huggy" friends :)

Server look nice, but i cant see anyone, but i keep playing, meaby go to check cortmans medical. And i cant wait build 33 because the creative mod, i have one little special corner shop/gunstore in my mind with hard access

I was trying to restart it, but it goes kinda to slow to load right now, i think now its up, but there maybe are some connection issues.

Going to bed now, hope it goes well for a while. Sorry for the incoveniences ;)

Take a look at the tool shed we have at Watership, there are some nails there that you can use :)

Also, i want to do this weekend a "respawn round" all over the server.

Just saying that my name in server is gun merchant and i have some nice stuff to trade. And just saying that anti desperant/beta blockers are pretty nice for him, because he is always panicking

Oxy, Next map/Build  I do think you should add HydroCraft, It would improve the server a lot! It would also improve the role-play a ton!  :D

It adds in tons & tons of things, From instruments, Food, Machines. To Caravans, Animals, and Hunting. ;)  Mike, Ulrich, and I have been talking a lot about it. We have all agreed you should add it. 

On another note do you know who Henry is from EvilDead, He says he knows you.

Yeah Henry was Henry Henderson at Evil Dead, hes a friendly friend. :D

About the mods, i know hydrocraft, and its options. Mods can cause some connection troubles with the updates. And overall i like more the vanilla gameplay, or call it to play as the developers intended, so for now, unless they merge the mod within the game or the released final release comes, the only "mods" im planning to add are more maps. :)