BRAIIINNNSS! [Soundpack]

CzarUltra

lol'd, can you have some varoety with moans n braaaains? Its sort of there with female zombie groans tho just thinking outloud

Yeah because I didn't add the female "Braiiins" its pretty much equal parts moans and cries for brains.

This is effin awesome! How can I add this to a server?

Add more creepy sounds to the environment would be nice specially around the forests, make the sounds available at night.

I'm not sure what you're asking-- To make this available to everyone on a server I'm pretty sure everyone would have to install it on their own computers; as for adding more sounds to the game, I lack the coding knowledge to do that.  This is merely just a simple soundpack that replaces about 18 wav files.

So its server friendly? That's my question

I'm not sure :wacko: . Only one way to find out-- test it. Sorry I don't know the answer, I imagine it won't screw up any thing, it only replaces .wav files in the media/sound/ folder.

Hey everybody, there's a second download link if you want to add female zombie noises to the mod;;  a bit of warning though-- when there's large crowds of zombies, PZ decides to differentiate zombies by changing the pitch of zombies. For female zombies they pitch it up, and it can be kind of annoying... Henceywhy I've decided to leave both versions of the soundpack available until I can figure out how to fix it.

My fiance had a blast recording her parts hahaha, anyways, hope you guys enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...