/clearworldof "item name" + other commands

RichCoconut

I believe these commands should be implemented, along with what it does and an example below:

/cleanworldof "item name" - Clears the entire world or the area you are in of the item specified, so if people spam things from other servers (v32, I'm counting on you) they can be cleaned immediately. Also, if items were not gained on the server itself, the item should be deleted and they should be auto-banned by the game I believe, or kicked. 

/summonplayer "player name" - Summon a player to your location, pretty straight forward. Good for events.

/viewplayer "player name" - View the players items, vital signs, location (xyz), if the character was created on the server or not, and the players IP. From this window, you can choose to Ban, Kick, Force Kick (will explain later), IP Ban, Godmode, and Unstuck. (Will explain later)

/forcekick "player name" - Force kick a player from the server. As of now, there's a bug where players are kicked because the ping is too high, yet they remain on the server and they aren't able to reconnect unless *sigh* the server resets.

/unstuck "player name" - Makes a player either spawn on your location or makes them respawn at the first location they were at upon login, so if they are stuck from falling in the air they can be resolved.

/restartworld - Restarts the world from the last state when /saveworld was used or back to sandbox settings (kicks all from the world and resets itself).

Various other ideas:

There should be a pop-up window like CS:GO has when logging on servers that can redirect to a website (for servers that have forums/rules/things they want players to see that they won't read because nobody reads anything unless its in the face.

ServerOptions ideas:

Maintenance=false/true - if on, players will get a message saying there is maintenance being done and server will return shortly

PresentRules=false/true - If true, players will be prompted with a text file showing the server rules and having to hit "Accept" upon logging in.

ZombieCount=false/true - If true, a counter will be displayed at the top under ping with how many zombies are in the world, (if you really wanna over achieve, show the town population of Z's as well.)

Tell me what you think...