City Escape! Pt.1

May 27,2015:Just an average day in the apocalypse.Nothing much.They tried getting into the house across the street.Poor Sally,never wanted to leave your home without fight now did ya?Anyways,I'm Snap,and my friend is Daisy.We've been here for a week now.The place ain't holding up as good as it used to now.4 windows broken,a whole room quarintined from the rest of the safehouse.We're thinking about getting out of this office building and out of the city.Would do us some good,and help us survive.We have to much to carry in one trip unfortunately.Uh oh,that's not good,they've broke down the door to the quaritine!High time we hit the road!

May 28,2015:We've traveled through this parelous labrinth and haven't found anywhere to set up a safehouse without an alarm!Daisy's tired from carrying all the planks and food,the farther we try to leave the city, the more dangerous it becomes,or seems like it.We've seen the gates of Maldaraugh's qaurintine.Hey, at least the electricity is still on.That's positive isn't it?

First topic posted so nothing telling me "This sucked and kill yourself!This is nothing like PZ!"

I haven't played it but have seen playthroughs of it and I'm hoping to get it for my B-day.Then I'd have played it and make it more accurate.

I remember back in March 2014, that night when I saw a simple tweet saying, " Project Zomboid is so addicting ". I looked into it that night, and stayed up until 2:00 AM watching videos. I bought it the next day. Good times...

Archived