Cannot server files in "user" folder.

Keags6

Guides I read tell me that I can find all my server files needed for editing spawns and other things in this folder "C:\Users\Keags\Zomboid\Server" but for me there is nothing in there apart from one file, "servertest_SandboxVars.lua". Can someone tell me where they are? I have also joined my own sever a couple times and it works fine but still no files? 

When I run the bat files for the server, It seems to load files from my users documents ("C:\Users\Keags\Zomboid) but I can never find them in windows, I have user control so I can see hidden files so i'm not sure what the problem is?

You should have a servertest file which controls your server options, it's very weird that it's not showing up.

If you create a file called servertest.ini then put in the below and tweak to what you want. You'll have the server options that you can tweak and such:

nightlengthmodifier=1.0PVP=truePauseEmpty=falseGlobalChat=trueOpen=trueServerWelcomeMessage= <RGB:1,0,0> Welcome to Project Zomboid MP ! to chat locally press "t", to global chat press "y" or add "/all" before chatting <LINE> Press /help to have a list of server commands <LINE> <RGB:1,1,1> LogLocalChat=falseAutoCreateUserInWhiteList=falseDisplayUserName=trueSpawnPoint=0,0,0SafetySystem=trueShowSafety=trueSafetyToggleTimer=100SafetyCooldownTimer=120SpawnItems=DefaultPort=16261ResetID=862108162Mods=Map=Muldraugh, KYSpawnRegions=servertest_spawnregions.luaDoLuaChecksum=truePublic=falsePublicName=PublicDescription=MaxPlayers=64PingFrequency=10PingLimit=400HoursForLootRespawn=0MaxItemsForLootRespawn=4HoursForZombiesRespawn=0IncreaseZombieRespawnBy=0