More Agressive Zeds

Charlessx

Hello everyone! I was noticing through my playthroughs on insane zombie spawns that the only difficulty I had was clearing out a base and nimbly weaving through zombies. One of the oddest things I noticed when I was looting a building. Like the picture on the bottom, I sprint by and open the door fast and close it. The zeds hit the door a couple of times and stop. Its nice for me because I can loot in peace but, I think a horde would be fixed on me (the food) more than some zombie making growling noises over on the other side of the parking lot. As long as I can break line of sight the zombie will not care.

So I was thinking, why not make a setting or something to make the zeds fixated on you for a certain amount of time, like last known location. And make them become aggressive because they are hungry. Also, maybe make them even more aggressive as time goes on like during the winter they are weaker but are on mission to eat you. Maybe even make them more destructive and they like to destroy whatever the happen across.

62JIR5r.png

Hello everyone! I was noticing through my playthroughs on insane zombie spawns that the only difficulty I had was clearing out a base and nimbly weaving through zombies. One of the oddest things I noticed when I was looting a building. Like the picture on the bottom, I sprint by and open the door fast and close it. The zeds hit the door a couple of times and stop. Its nice for me because I can loot in peace but, I think a horde would be fixed on me (the food) more than some zombie making growling noises over on the other side of the parking lot. As long as I can break line of sight the zombie will not care.

So I was thinking, why not make a setting or something to make the zeds fixated on you for a certain amount of time, like last known location. And make them become aggressive because they are hungry. Also, maybe make them even more aggressive as time goes on like during the winter they are weaker but are on mission to eat you. Maybe even make them more destructive and they like to destroy whatever the happen across.

yea i noticed this too on the last game i played on insane level, i take, its because there's so many of them so the zombies are getting more distracted. But yea the priority here is food, so all attention to you is needed.