Food Drying Rack

Gustav

Most food in Real Life can be dried on racks for preservation or delaying spoilage.

Drying Racks could therefore be added to PZ to make it a little realistic.

The Drying Racks couldn't be found in pre-generated things but instead would be exclusive to Carpentry.

Making another thing to make in Carpentry and therefore another reason to use it.

Maybe there could even be a system to dry Fish when you catch them?

I can't post a photo of a Drying Rack here but the design I mean is basically two sticks near each other with another stick connecting them laying on top where stuff hangs down from.

Just search "Food Drying Rack" on Google Images and you should soon find something resembling this.

Already suggested, please look at the cmmonly suggested suggestions, or search for the thing you are about to post in the forums, to make sure noboydy else suggested it before :)

I've recently read the Commonly Suggested Things and a Food Drying Rack wasn't there.

I searched "Food Drying Rack" in the Search Bar and didn't get results either.

I apologize if this was suggested before...

Already suggested, please look at the cmmonly suggested suggestions, or search for the thing you are about to post in the forums, to make sure noboydy else suggested it before :)

I've recently read the Commonly Suggested Things and a Food Drying Rack wasn't there.

You probably just missed it because most threads just have the food pereservation titles or something of the sort, and the drying rack in the threads isn'tead of in the title.

No problem, Gustav. It's normal for people to both use different phrases for these things and to post something suggested previously. Don't worry about it. :)