my 3 small sugestions to improve zomboid

hawk_za

hi all as the guys and galls here are so creative and rapid with ideas i find most of my ideas already posted elsewhere and refuse to repeat

so i only have 3

1.) add movable generators that need fuel so we can power a house fridge after electricity goes down at the cost of the horde hearing us p.s fuel consumption should be based on amount connected to it lots of lights drinks like a fish only the fridge lasts a longer time

batteries could also work for this (i see this was already see this in the suggestion box but quite keen on it sorry :oops: )

2.) please make barbeque stands movable so we have an option to setup other than were there is a BBQ stand (yes i know we can make a camp fire ....see point below as a similar situation happen and my friend and i burnt down our multilayer house) lol

so much safer wit a BBQ stand

3.) give us a way to fight spreading fire (maybe allow us to step it to death if we carting a bottle of water)

kinda of important when burning corpses outside your house

my proverbial ovaries fell out when it started approaching my house and there was nothing i could do

lets me know what you guys think

1) Generators are great and many houses have them. But they are only for giving electricity a few hours in case of a blackout. The fuel consumption is relativly insane.

2) Great! Want it!

3) Fires in houses are impossible to stop if you don't spray them with thousands of gallons of water. And even then it's really hard to stop it.

The first suggestion is coved under this post. http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/192-commonly-suggested-suggestions-read-before-posting-unofficial/ It is in the list of items that are planed to be added already.

The other two have been suggestions few time before and are still good suggestions and I would like to see them both. They have talked in the link above that carts will be added and that might cover BBQ as well.

Anyway good suggestion read over the list in the link it covers a lot of good and up come stuff to this good game.