Where can I find Server Options [Mac]

BlueScarlets

To begin, I've read the Stickied Thread here: How to Administrate a Server

Although, I am running a server with a Mac, and although it runs smoothly, I would like to change the server options to make it an experience my friends and I would enjoy.

I've tried to find the serveroptions.ini in my user/zomboid/server, but this is all see is this:

http://i.imgur.com/cHxMig0.png

Where can I find the server options, any help would be appreciated!

Edit: To avoid confusion, I would like to find the options pertaining to the zombie amount, loot density, and zombie options (hearing, sight, and smell)

I think you have to edit the servertest.ini file because it's the Configuration settings (.ini)

Yes, I'm aware of the servertest.ini file, but I'm looking for the options to change loot, zombies, and the like. I edited my original post to avoid confusion. Sorry for the confusion, and thank you for responding!

Ahhhhhh. You need to go to the PZ files and find a file named PZServerSettings

It should create the file you need and then place it into the server folder. Make sure its name starts off the same as the other ones :)

There aren't any files in the /user/Zomboid files that have PZServerSettings. I think that the name I need is something like Sandboxvars.lua but I cannot find it in any of the folders.

It's changed recently, so I'm not quite sure how the SandboxVars file is used at this point. It might be as simple as making a copy from the game's folder and pasting it into your server's folder.

Which game folder should I be copying into the server folder?

Yep.

Steam.>SteamApps>Common>PZ

Where do I find the Steam file? If I access the package contents of 'Steam' through Applications, there isn't any of the files you mentioned in the contents.

You have to open the app file -- apparently you do this with a right click on Mac? (I'm a Windows user . . . I'm afraid).

Will see if I can't find someone more knowledgeable.

Yes, you right click on a Mac and select 'Show Package Contents'.

Just a sec, I'll just put up a copy of SandboxVars.lua on Dropbox for you. Then you just modify that file with a text editor, and place it in %username%\zomboid\Server. Then rename it to match the name of your server.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dgb8cyjvfrvfcou/SandboxVars.lua

In the case of a default server, that'd be servertest_SandboxVars.lua

Just a sec, I'll just put up a copy of SandboxVars.lua on Dropbox for you. Then you just modify that file with a text editor, and place it in %username%\zomboid\Server.

You don't have to do that!

I messaged another member who was able to help me out immensely, if anyone else is wondering, the 'path' to finding the Sandboxvars.lua is as follows:

/YourUserName/Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/Common/ProjectZomboid/Contents/Java/media/lua/shared/sandbox/

I'm sorry for wasting your time, but thank you for showing concern Enigma!