Unused and Unfinished Custom Mod Resources Available For Use

Pravus

I started work on a mod to create a constructable moonshine still a little while ago and never finished it.  It's been languishing in my "unfinished works" folder for quite a while and I don't really feel like messing with it at this point.  I hate the idea of throwing away perfectly usable custom resources and others might be able to utilize these files to include and improve upon their own projects.  That said, here is what I had finished (minus the lua portion of the wip.  It was early in development and badly flawed anyway.) available for public use:

MODS_01.png

I'd be tickled pink if someone wanted to take what little there is here and use it to create a complete mod but you're welcome to use any of the contained resources as you wish.  Enjoy!

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/mihzqkm0b9pr6vo/Unfinshed+Moonshine+Mod.rar

Note: In case anyone looking through the files wonders what the heck the sound file was going to be used for, I was going to set it to play that as a world sound when the still was in operation.  The condenser barrel of a moonshine still is often called a "thumper barrel" because it produces a booming thump, described by some as sounding like "distant thunder", during the distillation process.

Now you know...  and knowing is half the battle.  G.I. JOEEEEEE!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

This is actually a great idea to post something like this! Would you mind if this topic was used as a common resource for people to share their unfinished work. It might light some sparks! :)

I know I'll be having moments when I feel discouraged by something and will just dump a project. It'd be great to know that there could be a chance of someone continuing them! And I don't think that posting 'discontinued, free for grabs' on your mod topic is going to get anyone to continue on it.

This is actually a great idea to post something like this! Would you mind if this topic was used as a common resource for people to share their unfinished work. It might light some sparks! :)

I know I'll be having moments when I feel discouraged by something and will just dump a project. It'd be great to know that there could be a chance of someone continuing them! And I don't think that posting 'discontinued, free for grabs' on your mod topic is going to get anyone to continue on it.

Thanks for the recognition!  I'm perfectly fine with this becoming a repository thread for sharing unused resources.  I'll edit the original post to reflect your suggestion and hopefully some of these items will see some use in others' creative works!