Just a few ideas

jrickity

Here's a list of a few things that I thought could be cool in the game

• a wider variety of weapons, you know like a lead pipe or a brick and for guns you could have a burst gun or a revolver, a sniper rifle, an smg just things to make weapons more varied and exciting because more weapons means more tactics the player has to come up with.

• More clothing, like when it's winter and it's cold you could use a wooly jumper or a puffy jacket maybe a fur hat or some earmuffs different clothes with advantages and disadvantages like boots good for treading in the mud or trainers good for running around, gloves to protect against scratches.

• Sprites for Backpacks because what else could possibly make a survivor look more grizzled than a pack filled will survivy crap

• Armour/Craftable armour it'd be cool to find and wear like a football helmet to protect against head injuries or some shin guards to save you from pesky crawlers or be able to craft armour.

• bandages of different tiers for example

Tier 1 plastic bags and garbage bags

Tier 2 rags

Tier 3 band aids and bandages

Tier 4 med kits

• traps for players, NPCs and zombies

Like a rigged shotgun

Or a pressure bomb

Or a spike pit

A swinging log

And snow cos nothing beats that sunny "winter" than a bit of snow

Check this out

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/192-commonly-suggested-suggestions-read-before-posting/

[y]    Bows and Crossbows

[y]    Chainsaw

[y]    More weapons

They will add more clothes.

[y]    More sprite

[m]   Armor

With the traps. Their will be more once they release hunting I guess. But I know this topic has been sugggested before.

And, I see no point in tiers for bandages. It seems completely pointless.

And with the snow. I guess it has been suggested before, but I'm not sure on the outcome of it.

As for the weapons, they will be added in the near future, here a (long) post explaining that for ya

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/9432-the-new-ranged-weapon-system/

As for the clothing, we were promised a clothing overhaul, so that should be coming some time soon.

The bandages seem like a good idea, although im not sure about plastic bags.

And those traps, I like the idea of the first 2, but spike pit and swinging log seem a bit over the top.

That's my little input there :)

And for next time, try to see if these ideas have been suggested before. (But we've all had ideas that have already been suggested  :P )

• 2 months later...