Can't type into server console

Cteklite

If this is somewhere else on the forum, I apologize, and you have permission to label me as grade A idiot. I'm new to forum things.

It's pretty simple, I can't type into the server console. Just got one up and running for me and a few other friends to play on, and when asked to stop the rain (since we are a building bunch,) I type "stoprain" into the console. Or at least I tried. I run the server on windows, launch the batch file, and that's about it. Can't type, can't grant admin abilities, etc. Please help. Or if you don't want to;  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

(EDIT) Sh**, I forgot to mention that I don't know how to login with admin rights. I apologize. I surrender all my cookies and other things.

If this is somewhere else on the forum, I apologize, and you have permission to label me as grade A idiot. I'm new to forum things.

It's pretty simple, I can't type into the server console. Just got one up and running for me and a few other friends to play on, and when asked to stop the rain (since we are a building bunch,) I type "stoprain" into the console. Or at least I tried. I run the server on windows, launch the batch file, and that's about it. Can't type, can't grant admin abilities, etc. Please help. Or if you don't want to;  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

(EDIT) Sh**, I forgot to mention that I don't know how to login with admin rights. I apologize. I surrender all my cookies and other things.

In the normal version, all the commands are entered into the chat while logged in as an user with admin rights. Entering commands into the server console is only in the latest test build.

And that means the IWBUMS beta (unstable) branch/build, now at build 28. It's not necessarily unstable but it might have game breaking bugs. If you're running the server on the same computer you play just opt into the IWBUMS beta branch on steam (check the latest 'PZ Updates' post for more info).