Custom SpawnPoint or coordinate list

FourLights

I am looking to define a custom spawn point for a private mp server.

It is my understanding I can set this in the server options via spawnpoint =  X,Y,Z

Is there a list of co-ordinates available for landmarks?

Also is the format X, Y, (posX, posY)

for example: { worldX = 11, worldY = 9, posX = 62, posY = 47 }

Thanks in advance

I'd also like to know this! Or maybe a map that has coordinates on it?? We're trying to use the North Farm as a spawn point. ^.^

Half the fun in multiplayer is the epic hikes. Not needing to sleep, and with the zombies not being as grabby as single player, you can legitimately cross all of Muldraugh in a single day. I've roamed further afield in multiplayer than I ever have in singleplayer.

I never made the trip from Muldraugh to West Point in singleplayer, and I've already done it at least five times on the one server :P

I'd also like to know this! Or maybe a map that has coordinates on it?? We're trying to use the North Farm as a spawn point. ^.^

Half the fun in multiplayer is the epic hikes. Not needing to sleep, and with the zombies not being as grabby as single player, you can legitimately cross all of Muldraugh in a single day. I've roamed further afield in multiplayer than I ever have in singleplayer.

I never made the trip from Muldraugh to West Point in singleplayer, and I've already done it at least five times on the one server :P

I don't understand why this is a response to my post...?

I don't understand why this is a response to my post...?

Im sure its because you said you wanted to spawn in the north farm, and he responded with most of the fun is the epic hikes to places like the north farm.