'Super Insane' Settings

Strider

I've been playing around trying to see if I can make the game even more crowded. The idea behind it was to force the player out of the city.

The hope was that crafting would be a luxury and instead the player would have to rely on foraging and farming.

Here are the settings

ESjbaNG.jpg

I've one save I've just started. This is generally the route I took. I headed for the farm north of the city. I won't explain how I got to the farm lest to say it involved a lot of running away.

Here is an image of how I got from the farm to the log cabin. It was dark when I got there so I might've taken a slightly scenic route.

LgTM5sv.jpg

Lastly, I made a quick video

https://youtu.be/0llKnOsVgH0

I.. think I want to watch you stream the game... ;)

That's something I'd consider by I'd have to record the stream and I'm not sure how/I want to do that yet. If I don't anyone who had been watching the YT video's would suddenly be missing big chunks of what happened.

Now admittedly this isn't going to be a very exciting play through but even still, it doesn't help.

Thanks for the suggestion. If I find an easy way to record twitch streams I might just do that.

Edit: I tried Twitch to see if it would work. It didn't. I think it's because I use Shadowstream and I have to use it to record desktop in order to record PZ. I can't record desktop with twitch (I think)

I.. think I want to watch you stream the game... ;)

That's something I'd consider by I'd have to record the stream and I'm not sure how/I want to do that yet. If I don't anyone who had been watching the YT video's would suddenly be missing big chunks of what happened.

Now admittedly this isn't going to be a very exciting play through but even still, it doesn't help.

Thanks for the suggestion. If I find an easy way to record twitch streams I might just do that.

Edit: I tried Twitch to see if it would work. It didn't. I think it's because I use Shadowstream and I have to use it to record desktop in order to record PZ. I can't record desktop with twitch (I think)

You can easily record it with OBS, it can be a little.. tricky. If you stream it to twitch live, you can upload their (compressed) copy of the stream to YouTube for a few weeks after your broadcast.

You can easily record it with OBS, it can be a little.. tricky. If you stream it to twitch live, you can upload their (compressed) copy of the stream to YouTube for a few weeks after your broadcast.

I really like Shadowplay. I like that it doesn't impact on my performance at all.

TBH, I wasn't convinced you were serious about me streaming and so I don't consider it important. I'm not inclined to stream for the aforementioned reasons but also because it doesn't let me edit the videos although I could record them and edit them afterwards. That said, I'd like to keep it simple so it's still fun for me too.

At the moment I record the video and then edit the voice over the top which allows me to focus on what I'm doing on not on being a host.

Thanks for the advice btw.

Archived