Thoughts on the current inventory setup

Swagger

1. It needs to be a lot easier moving things between the two panels. Click-dragging is too finicky currently.
2. It needs to be a lot easier to select multiple things.
3. We should be able to "empty all" - inverse of "loot all".

Hearing the plans for an overhaul is great, since the current system does feel a good bit like a placeholder. Something closer to DayZ's, with specific compartments, etc, and a "space" variable will be great.

Less buggy is nice. Maybe a little larger or the option too. My bad vision would enjoy it.

Our current design for the new UI has bigger fonts, and will finally re-implement my full size icons instead of those teeny tiny ones ;)  We occasionally get the comment that people liked the old UI (I mean the really, REALLY old UI back in the "Dead Territory" days"), and I think that's due to the icon size. People would rather see a picture than read a list.

Most of what I would comment on about the inventory system has already been touched on, but here's my wish list:

- One inventory screen (split-screen) for both your own loot and whatever container you're trying to loot from.

- Some kind of autostack feature where if you already have one of those items, it stacks onto the other one unless you lock the contents of a bag somehow. 

- "Select all": I'd like to be able to take an entire tote bag and dump it in a dresser or on a shelf or on the floor. 

- Some kind of checkbox system for being able to select multiple items (but not every item in a container); I'm not a huge fan of the click-dragging, it gets the job done but it feels clunky.

Overall I feel like the inventory system is pretty solid though, I'm looking forward to seeing how it gets tweaked further.