Starting Dev/Admin Team for new Australian Server

Viles

Hello Everyone, (Hope this is in the right section seems how it fits into all three on the multiplayer section)

We have a lot of players in my community and recently a lot of people have been asking for a PZ server, and after speaking with our sponsor they have given us a free server just to test as we go which we have had for a few weeks.

We have decided its time to get serious and commit to a full time administrated server. I'm only asking so that we don't have have another server in the list that has people but isn't Administered.

We are currently looking for people who wish to help with both the Administration/Moderation and the Developing/BugFix/ (Basically all Server Side Operation)

All of our developers for our other servers are tied our other projects and servers so im asking here being that this is the people who want to play PZ and are willing to invest some time into it.

But they definitely will be there to help you if you are stuck on something, Currently we have 8 in our developer team with everyone coming with an IT background.

This can be a roleplay or just vanilla basic rules server we have not decided but pushing towards roleplaying since we know how to deal with RP Servers :)

So what i'm offering is your chance to run/admin/moderate your own server without worrying about paying the bill.

So if you want to join the team then just make a post below or contact me on skype v1l3z1 or on the forums btd-clan.com

Requirements are that you are over the age of 18.

you have Experience with linux/windows LUA (Needed for Dev Positions)

you have Experience in Admin/Moderating (Needed for Admin/Moderating Positions)

Thanks in advance looking forward to speaking with you all.

I would be happy to moderate as I have moderated and been admin on many MC servers and 2 Gmod servers, one of which I am still mod on and is still going strong with having almost always players on it, alas I am under 18... I will still play but I have one issue with your server. When do Loot and Zombie resets happen? I prefer not to have Whole resets where all player made structures gone, I prefer just loot and zombie respawns.

Archived