About old hardware, rigs or consoles

Walther

Howdy folks,

I would like to know how you are handling your old equipment. wether it is a gpu, a cpu, a complete pc, laptop, console whatever... you name it. even some hifi equipment if you are into that.

Reason is, I've been looking for a record player / turntable for a while and I will prolly have to invest a couple hundred and later some in a good amp and then some for better speakers... and I have an older Macbook Pro that I kinda feel it is way underused at the moment. It only gets turned on (heh) when I want to hear music, because it is hooked up to my current stereo setup via cable.

I enjoy the remote i have for my MBP and I enjoy itunes and all the playlists I set up for it... But I think this is still worth a couple hundred euros and that I might waste it just standing around playing music for my amusement.

especially since I got tha M14x laptop i hardly use my macbook anymore, recently dropped my iPhone for a windowsphone, so even less need to have a mac. still kinda attached to it, it's a nice piece of hardware, very well handled and in good shape.

are you selling your old equipment, repurposing it for something else or gifting it?

Archived