Vanilla Project Zomboid Updated Build 27 Reset 6/7[PORT 15000] [Heavy Role Play] [24/7] [Soft Resets]

ModdedTibby

Here is a Vanilla Server for the public, no mods needed to play, just join

This server will have soft resets once a week, and a hard reset every 4 weeks.

You are encouraged to sign up on our website make an introduction to the server and the community as your RP character. On the forums you can post anything from needing help to needing to hire someone. This is RP so the possibilities are endless.

Server IP - pz.aggressivegaming.org
Port - 15000
Server Location - Montreal, Canada
Server Game Version - build27

Server Rules  Full List of rules found here http://forum.aggress...p=1267#post1267

• ROLE PLAY AS MUCH AS YOU CAN!.  This server is pvp enabled, you gotta have some action somewhere in the game, so be weary and pay attention to those around you.
  • DO NOT USE MODS, OR HACKS THAT ALTERS YOUR GAMEPLAY TO HAVE AN ADVANTAGE OVER OTHER PLAYERS.
  • Make sure you grab loot and fast! Stash it away but be careful raiding is allowed.  However this does NOT apply to any trade post created in the game by admins.
  • There are people from all over the world that play this game.  Again role play as much as you can but do NOT be racist, rude, or vulgar.  This does not create a friendly environment for people to come and play at.
  • Do not raid the Trade Posts. Do not attack the traders or players that are entering/exiting the Trade Zone. This is a bannable offense.
  • After a Hard Reset is performed, you may not import your old Character into the fresh map. This is also a bannable offense.
  • BANDIT GROUPS ARE ALLOWED - However please establish your group via our forums. Sign up and post within the appropriate thread.This to so that admins know who is PvP orientated and who is here for PvE.  http://forum.aggress...p=1261#post1261
  • Give us your background story!  Introduce yourself to the server by posting your life story within the appropriate section within our forums also.  You will find we have a growing Project Zomboid community and its lots of fun.http://forum.aggress...ackground-Story

Specs:

• Intel Xeon E5 - 3.7ghz
  • 64gb 1600MHZ ram (12gb dedicated to PZ 716vl1.png
  • Guarenteed 800mb connection UP and DOWN
  • Unlimited Slots for now.

It's like everyone quit playing all of a sudden. T_T...

So lonely when logged in and no ones there even if they don't talk at least I was not so lonely lol. (oops posted in wrong thread was supposed to be posted in the other servers thread)

servers are both giving a connection error now.

Thanks man for hosting this server, Me "Link" My wife Warbane and my father Kazzanyc all play on here. I havnt seen to many people on the server yet that can handle the amount zombies. We'll stick around aslong as you keep running the server im sure.

Just wanted to thank you Tibby for the lag free group experience we all have been looking for!

I am going to keep an eye on this server. Heavy roleplay is something I am looking for, and lag free is neat. When was the last hard reboot? Is it possible to stretch them out longer if the server is going well?

Still, a nice option I think. RP, zombies, and lag free. Caught my attention!!