Zukw Project Zomboid

Zukw

My old thread got archived as I forgot to update it in a while (I'm stupid) so I decided to start fresh and put all my Project Zomboid in one place. So here it is:-

ALL LINKS TAKE YOU TO PLAYLIST UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE

So this is where I first started Project Zomboid in the games early days and my channels early day. I didn't last long with character and that before zombies became harder lol.

So the game updated and so I decided it was best to start fresh. I moved around a lot trying to get my bearings and try and find and make a decent base.

So this is where my fun really started and the season where I went through the most characters the zombies were fast and unforgiving, I struggled with finding a axe so making a base became hard and with West Point and fast zombie the game nearly became impossible.

So here my latest season, using a trick found on reddit I've been able to change my zombie type every episode. This season had one of my most funniest moment, me burning down my own base while cooking. When the game updated to build 25 I didn't want to lose my current character so I started a second character up in West Point and that my story so far...

So that my project zomboid single player please let me know what you think.

When multiplayer first came out myself, Lars and Eckyman started up a multiplayer series together we began fortifying the big motel and turning it into a liveable base. Due to life getting in the way plus issue with characters resetting we have yet to carry on this series. However hopefully soon we will regroup and begin to survive together once again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I decided to end this current series as I wanted to move away from the random saves, so here the final few episodes leading to a lovely final showdown on the roof for one of my characters.

Archived