Any PZ Trainers?

yarndigger

I want to do a bit of creative mode stuff like build a huge barricade and hold off an enormous hoard for as long as possible but 9/10 I spawn in terrible locations. I'm looking for a trainer or mod with options for Godmode so I can find a nice place and build it up before going full survival. I have Necroforge so I can build barricades right off the bat but it doesn't really matter when I set Zombie spawns to Insane as I can hardly leave my starting area without being mobbed Q_Q

Anyone know a good trainer/cheat mod?

You don't need to cheat just head up to the north farm, It's isolated got a nice patch to grow crops lot's of containers. It's not that far from any of the default spawn's Just type in project zomboid map, and you can have a detailed map of the entire area.

It is SOO SAD to say "EVERYONE HEAD UP TO THE NORTHERN FARM!!!!"

It is so sad to go everyone to the same place, everytime we play new game... Just IMHO.

Spirit of the game is to "survive" like any human being, not just like a soldier. Anyone must be free to build his/her own base wherever he/she wants =)

Btw, yarndigger... It's quite easy to edit many in-game parameteres that helps you a lot... you really don't need pre-compiled cheats =)

Have fun!!!