Sichaux

In other games like Day Z and State of Decay I loved the vehicles in them, Maybe in PZ you can find a bike on a wall and ride it around? But the penalty is high exertion. Or a Motorbike won't tire you but it attracts the dead? There is already an animation, the vaulting animation can be used at first, it is possible! It will take a long time, sure but if people are making maps bigger (Some bloke was making a scale replica of London) then we will NEED vehicles! They will be rare and broken down but with the right tools we could fix them, broken down cars on the highway, you walk up to a van and, with a high mechanics level, fix it and take it home. Then when the hordes come a' knocking you can always live on the road till you find salvation!

Come on guys! You know its a brilliant project! With the new player models it can act a bit like the Grand Theft Auto 1 cars! multiplayer would be AMAZING and bandits could make bridge taxes, there are many reasons to work on vehicles for PZ but it will take some time. It's still a good idea though!

Hi got more idea, DON'T RUN OVER ZOMBIES IT KILLS YOUR CAR! In real life you can run over several people and expect your car to be fine, you won't find military humvees in Muldragh, and going offroad can't be good for it's health, cars aren't a haven, they can hold you back if they break down in a bandit chase with all your loot in it. 

I'm sure people have thought of this before, but just in case I posted this thread, don't hate me if you put it up yourself! In fact, good on you. Vehicles and bigger custom maps will sent games like SoD and Day Z into a sewer-crafted ditch!